MONTMAGNY, Quebec – Donald Theetge grabbed his first Serie ACT Quebec win of the season on Saturday night at Autodrome Montmagny.
The Boischatel, Que. driver took the lead shortly before lap 100 in the 150-lap feature event to secure the win.
The win for Theetge was the 22nd of his career and breaks the tie at the top of the all-time wins list with Patrick Laperle.
Theetge moved his way from a tenth place starting spot and had moved his way into the top-five at the midway point.
Blainville, Que. driver Jonathan Bouvrette finished second with defending series champion Dany Trepanier of St-Edouard, Que. third from an 11th place starting spot. Jean-Francois Dery and current point leader Patrick Laperle completed the top-five finishers.
Patrick Cliché, Patrick Boyer, Simon Roussin, Claude Leclerc, and Gaetan Gaudreault finished sixth through tenth, respectively.
Serie ACT will travel to Autodrome Chaudiere on Saturday, August 5 for a 150-lap event.
UNOFFICIAL RESULTS – Montmagny 150
Viau Ford Serie ACT Quebec
Autodrome Montmagny, Montmagny, Quebec
Saturday, July 23, 2016
1. (10) Donald Theetge, Boischatel, Que.
2. (6) Jonathan Bouvrette, Blainville, Que.
3. (11) Dany Trepanier, St-Edoaurd, Que.
4. (9) Jean-Francois Dery, Quebec, Que.
5. (3) Patrick Laperle, St-Denis, Que.
6. (4) Patrick Cliché, Levis, Que.
7. (7) Patrick Boyer, Ste-Marthe, Que.
8. (5) Simon Roussin, Quebec, Que.
9. (1) Claude Leclerc, Lanoarie, Que.
10. (13) Gaetan Gaudreault, Quebec, Que.
11. (14) Charles Harvey, Terrebonne, Que.
12. (12) Dave Coursol, St-Jerome, Que.
13. (18) Gaetan Longtin, Chateauguay, Que.
13. (17) Jean Bilodeau, Quebec, Que.
15. (16) Carl Poulin, East Broughton, Que.
16. (8) Patrick Boucher, Ste-Marthe, Que.
17. (2) Daniel Bergeron, Mirabel, Que.
18. (14) Marc Beaudoin, Quebec, Que.
PHOTO: Donald Theetge celebrates his Serie ACT Quebec win on Saturday night at Autodrome Montmagny. (Guy Laroche photo)